Tuesday, August 11, 2009

How to impress a girl over phone

How or what topics should select to talk a girl or how to impress a girl on you over phone, how you say is really interesting.I want to share my experience today, how i impress or try to impress a girl over phone.

At the very beginning of my cell conversation try, I just phone a girl ask her, how are you and search topics. Then she asked me,why you phone me or where you got my cell number, I replied actually I dialed randomly or get from my friend or something like lame logic. Then she slang me and told not to phone her. Then I never phone her.

After a little bit mature of my phone gossip carrier, I start like this. Are you shabnur? she told yes but who are you,I told I am mamun, Your voice is very cute.Then she ask me where I got her number, I told, in a ten taka note your cell was written. She just turn over the session and swithc off her mobile.

Then I try like this, I am mamun, Your first question's answer is I will not tell whre I got your cell today but i am sure you can understand who am I when I shut off this session . Then she shows a little bit interes. But I immidiately don't find any topics to talk and She then just tell ok bye.

Then, I with my firend shihab plan a new story to talk. One day a corporate SIM will be bloced at 12 AM of that day then at 10 PM I phone and told, actually today someone will die and no one can remove from that and it's last wish is to talk with girls. Then I first time notice that, she feel very much interested and told that, she want to know about it details.Thus I learn from my experience that, an interesting topics need very urgently to talk.

From then I try to make an issue and try to talk with the girls and ammazingly noticed that they continued talking on a particular topics. Then I discover, I need an interesting starting.And after many thinking, I make one and implement that and got sucess.The starting was like this, when she ask me where you got from my number, I replied, I got this number from RedBook. Then she ask me with exclaim, RedBook !!..what's that?..then I told do you know about facebook,yellowbook etc. and continue with her by talking just symple word with interesting approach.

Thus from my experience I make some informal rules. Let's share that,

1. Make a good introduction and interesting cause for calling her.
2. Make an interesting topics to talk.
3. Talk with interesting approach and ofcourse some mysterious approach.
4. Don't try to insult her.
5. Try to appricate her with normal and blocing way.Blocking way means, make some word so that she must beleive.For Example when you meet first time,"Today god shows me what's the beauty of heaven by sending you.Really you are out of all oil".
6. Try to understand her.
7. Talk on those subject which both of you know.
8. Talk smartly and better if you talk some english on your language.
9. Try to prove you are different than others.
10. Make your company is sweet.
11. Prove you as, you has strong personality and strong charcter also.
12. Don't talk about other girls.
13. Ask him for song and you also try to listen song or poem or jokes.
14. Make sure, there is no silency on your discussion. Means, in a momment there is no topics to talk- avoid this situations.
15. Don't ask her for topics. If you do so, it is like, entering a car without knowing the destination.
16. Don't ask her to call back.
17. Talk about the topics which has involvment of her.

Actually I was god on thery about this, but when I play in practical field I notice many differnce.So you should play practically and try to follow the above convention and hope you will sucess. Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment